Dr. Christina Cosh has been a Licensed Chiropractor since 1998, with additional Advanced Pediatric and Prenatal Credentialing and Certification, making her the only Certified specialist in the Redding area. Advanced Pediatric Credentialing and Research was completed through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (www.icpa4kids.org), offering the absolute best care for your children, from newborn to adulthood.
Dr. Christina Cosh is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients, both children and adults, utilizing a multitude of techniques adapted to meet each persons unique needs.
Dr. Cosh uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-techniques, non-force technique options, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and nutritional/dietary recommendations, Dr. Cosh is able to help you accelerate and/or maintain your journey to optimum health. It is her goal to individualize your care and technique to meet your needs and comfort levels.
Chiropractic techniques utilized within the office include Diversified, Activator Method, Thompson Drop, Craniosacral Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, Upper Cervical adjusting and Sacro-occipital specific techniques. The children receive a combination of Craniosacral Therapy, Diversified, Activator and/or Toggle techniques depending on the size, age and/or comfort level of the child.
Patients with Medi-Cal or Partnership are welcome to see her at the Rancheria Churn Creek Urgent Care Clinic on (Tuesday) or Mercy Mount Shasta (Friday) locations with referrals from a Primary Care Provider.
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association - Certification Program 2013
- Webster Technique Certification 2013
- Extension Faculty Member of the Intern Preceptorship Program at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Doctorate in Chiropractic 1998
- California State University Northridge, Bachelor of Science in BioChemistry 1994
- College of the Canyons, Associate Degree in Biology 1991
- Kennedy High School, graduated in 1989
- Board Certified State of California Chiropractor
- Qualified Medical Examiner for the State of California
- Independent Medical Examiner for the State of California
- Equine Chiropractic
Memberships & Associations:
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association member
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Society of Industrial Medicine
- Business and Professional Women
- Soroptomists International
- Redding Chamber of Commerce
- Shasta County Health Improvement Coalition