Dr. Christina Cosh has been a Licensed Chiropractor since 1998, with additional Advanced Pediatric and Prenatal Credentialing and Certification, making her the only Certified specialist in the Redding area. The advanced credentialing has allowed her to offer the absolute best care for your children, from newborns to teens. With over 20 years of clinical experience she is also the best choice to help you treat and recover from auto injuries, workplace injuries, sports injuries and other spinal related medical conditions.
Dr. Cosh is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients, both children and adults, utilizing a multitude of techniques adapted to meet each persons unique needs, injury type and body size.
Using a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients, Dr. Cosh combines the very best hands-on-techniques such as Diversified and Palmer techniques, non-force technique options such as Impulse and Activator adjusting techniques, state of the art physiotherapy procedures including therapeutic ultrasound and electrical muscle stimulation, and dietary recommendations. Dr. Cosh is able to help you accelerate and/or maintain your journey to optimum health. It is her goal to individualize your care to meet your specific needs and comfort levels.
Chiropractic techniques utilized within the office include Diversified, Activator Method, Thompson Drop, Craniosacral Therapy for infants, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, Upper Cervical adjusting and Sacro-occipital specific techniques. The children receive a combination of Craniosacral Therapy, Diversified, Activator, Sustained Contact and/or Toggle techniques depending on the size, age and comfort level of the child.
Patients with Medi-Cal or Partnership are offered a reduced cash rate in office or are welcome to see her at the Mercy Mount Shasta Pine Street clinic on Fridays, or at Shasta Community Health Center in Anderson on Tuesdays, with referrals from a Primary Care Provider.
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association - Pediatric and Prenatal Specialist Certification 2013
- Webster Technique Certification 2013
- Extension Faculty Member - Intern Preceptorship Program at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Extension Faculty Member - Intern Preceptorship Program at Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Doctorate in Chiropractic 1998
- California State University Northridge, Bachelor of Science in BioChemistry 1994
- College of the Canyons, Associate Degree in Biology 1991
- Kennedy High School, graduate 1989
- Board Certified State of California Chiropractor
- Certified Pediatric and Prenatal Specialist
- Qualified Medical Examiner for the State of California
- Independent Medical Examiner for the State of California
Memberships & Associations:
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association member
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Society of Industrial Medicine
- Board Member at Haven Humane Society, Anderson CA
- Business and Professional Women
- Soroptomist International
- Redding Chamber of Commerce
- Shasta County Health Improvement Coalition