Dr. Christina Cosh has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1998, practicing in the family environment since that time. In 2015 she completed her Advanced Pediatric Credentialing and Research through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association to be able to provide the absolute best care for your children.
Dr. Christina Cosh has been freeing people from pain since 1998 in her clinic in Redding, California. As a Chiropractor with experience, she is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients, both children and adults, utilizing a multitude of techniques adapted to meet each persons unique needs.
Dr. Cosh uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-techniques, non-force technique options, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, nutritional/dietary recommendations and massage, Dr. Cosh is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health. It is her goal to individualize her care and technique to meet your needs.
Chiropractic techniques utilized within the office include Diversified, Activator Method, Thompson Drop, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, Upper Cervical adjusting and Sacro-occipital specific techniques. The children receive a combination of Diversified, Activator and/or Toggle techniques depending on the size, age and/or comfort level of the child.
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association - Certification Program 2013
- Webster Technique Certification 2013
- Extension Faculty Member of the Intern Preceptorship Program at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Doctorate in Chiropractic 1998
- California State University Northridge, Bachelor of Science in BioChemistry 1994
- College of the Canyons, Associate Degree in Biology 1991
- Kennedy High School, graduated in 1989
- Board Certified State of California Chiropractor
- Qualified Medical Examiner for the State of California
- Independent Medical Examiner for the State of California
- Equine Chiropractic
Memberships & Associations:
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association member
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Society of Industrial Medicine
- Business and Professional Women
- Soroptomists International
- Redding Chamber of Commerce
- Shasta County Health Improvement Coalition