Dr. Christina Cosh has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1998.
Dr. Christina Cosh has been freeing people from pain since 1998 in her clinic in Redding, California. As a Chiropractor with experience, she is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients, utilizing a multitude of techniques adapted to meet each patients unique needs based on their symptoms, physical condition, age and comfort level.
Dr. Cosh uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-techniques, non-force technique options, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and/or massage, Dr. Cosh is able to help you to accelerate your journey to good health. It is her goal to individualize her care and technique to meet your needs.
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Doctorate in Chiropractic 1998
- California State University Northridge, Bachelor of Science in BioChemistry 1994
- College of the Canyons, Associate Degree in Biology 1991
- Kennedy High School, graduated in 1989
- Board Certified State of California Chiropractor
- Qualified Medical Examiner for the State of California
- Independent Medical Examiner for the State of California
Memberships & Associations:
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Society of Industrial Medicine
- Business and Professional Women
- Soroptomists International